cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spool admin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,i have one question.When printing 500 records in spool only 100 records has been printed.If i regenerate print will start from first record itself.I want print from 101 record.Plz help me on this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupali_karbhari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

While firing print of spool , have you put any restrictiions like print only 100?? check for ALL option

Also is there any restrictions applied on your local printer to take 100 printouts continuosly?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

i didnt put any restrictions.just that spool job has been cancelled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please paste the error message on canceled spool job ?

2). Did you try to convert the Spool to PDF and print ? if not, can you please try that ?

3). If you are printing a large document, first check the print result on a few pages, then do not mark the Print immediate option when you print. After the print has completed, then go to the output controller and print the document separately from there. You can select a page range in the print selection screen that the output controller presents.

In SAPscript documents, pages are numbered starting with 1. Ending a page range with 0 prints all of a document, to the end. Examples: 1 to 5 prints the first to the fifth pages of a SAPscript document. The values 10 to 0 print from page 10 of a document to the end.

So, if you have 1 to 1000, there are chances that print might get stop @ 100. You can try PDF option though.

Thanks,

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Arjun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can print from a particular page using Print with changed parameters.

Select the spool request no. and choose *Print with changed parameters (Shift + F1)

and enter the page no. from where you want to reprint.

From records onwards, I am not sure if this is supported. I would suggest you to check

as why it just prints 100 records instead of the whole data.