Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project-wise cash Flow

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Respected Guru's,

There is a requirement of project wise Cost flow here. So, Please suggest what are the attributes needed to get on the same? And, what are the reports needed to analyze upon? Any documentary will be of great help.

Please Suggest...

Regards,

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer SAP Help on Project Cash Mangement. This should fulfill your requirement. You can also search the forum for this. There are a lot of threads that talk about Project Cash Management in detail.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks ,

But i have gone through them already . All they talk is mostly about implementing PS Cash Management.But, here we don't have that feasibility.

So, is there any other way/path to go through.?

Can you provide some other details ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

If implementing PCM is not feasible at your end then you might have to go in for development. Develop a Z report that fetches the required values from the relevant tables and displays them in the report.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Gokul,

Can you please tell me what are the values which are needed to be fetched? And what are the useful T-codes for the same? Do i need major help of FI-person..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell me what are the values which are needed to be fetched?

This depends on your requirement.

And what are the useful T-codes for the same?

I would suggest you to run the standard reports available in PS and filter out the values that you need to develop this report. As such you wont require major help from Fi person. You should be able to fetch all the values from RPSCO table. You might have to input the object number for WBS/activity respectively to fetch the required values. Then you can filter out the values based on value type. If required you can ask your FI consultant to guide you.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Mr. Gokul.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is that means Money requirement per montwise.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Not Only required fund but also consumed fund. We require the actual and to be incurred cost for projects.

Conclusively :

Cash IN & Cash Out of the project/projects.