Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc Issue

former_member650236
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I have an issues when a J3AP is created with a future effictive date not being seen or transmitted to checkpoint. Due to that, the wrong retail price is getting printed.

I want to change the logic to the following:

J3AP based on the effective date that is 45 days in the future from the deleivery date on the PO.

For example: The delivery date on the PO is 1/1/12. So use an effective date of 2/15/12 to determine the J3AP.

That would also be the price that gets sent to HJ with the PO transmition.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Valli.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Valli,

your issue looks not realted to XI/PI, please move your thread to ABAP forums.

Regards,

Rja

former_member650236
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajasekhar,

Thanks for your reply,

Can I change it in the Idoc Mapping side to reflect the correct date or else it is totally ABAP Issue.

Thanks,

Valli.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

now i got your requirement partially,

you can change it in mapping level , you can check for a condition in PI ,use If then elase function very much possible.

Even ABAP team also can handle this at ECC level, i would recomend to handle in PI.,

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I change it in the Idoc Mapping side to reflect the correct date or else it is totally ABAP Issue.

you can change idoc mapping in message mapping(pi) but if there is any mis match the mandatary parameters then will get errors/issues.

former_member650236
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajasekhar,

Can you please tell me the mapping condition to be used because I am trying it but unable to get the logic.

Thanks,

Valli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell me the mapping condition to be used because I am trying it but unable to get the logic.

as per my knowledge , that is better to hadle on ECC side and this thread ll post in related abap forums .

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need a user defined function , add 45 days to delivery date. google it. you wil get sample code.

regards,

raj

Answers (0)