cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/sapapo/ccr runnung in back ground giving dump when i load the result

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gurus,

when i run /sapapo/ccr report for storage location stoc in back ground and load the saved rerult in variant, system goes into dump when i click storage location stock on the screen, Can you please suggest what could be reason for this.

Vijai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Might be due to large amount of processed data. Try to limit your parameters (e.g. put materials etc) or if still exists you may directly work on with your technical abap team by showing them the ST22 logs...

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

i get this error even if i run the report for single plant. after loading the result in /sapapo/ccr suppose i get the below. Now when i click storage location on the screen system shows dump.

Storage Location Stocks 9 34 0 0 34 0

Sales Order Stocks 0 0 0 0 0 0

upon seeing the dump program is terminated at the below step. This program creates parent key and when it tries to find son key system shows blank value. and the program is terminated. same program /sapapo/ccr is not giving any error in foreground

and we load and process the result for storage location stock successfully.

CALL METHOD go_parent->go_tree->node_get_first_child

EXPORTING

node_key = lv_parent_key

IMPORTING

CHILD_NODE_KEY = lv_son_key

EXCEPTIONS

NODE_NOT_FOUND = 1

others = 2.

IF sy-subrc <> 0.

MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO

WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.

can you please suggest how this program forms parent and son keys.

thanks

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijai,

There is some technical issue linked to the background program linked to CCR. 2 possibilities:

1) You don't have any enhancements in CCR. Somehow the background program has become corrupt.

2) You have enhancements in CCR. Either someone has missed something, or otherwise also, sometimes with enhancements, there are some bugs for which there might be OSS notes.

You should contact your ABAP team for the resolution.

May be there is some OSS note for your issue.

If you could copy paste the exact details of the error message, then maye be we could try to search for OSS notes.

Alternatively, you could also to search for OSS notes yourself.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

Though there are some OSS Notes for this method, I could not relate any one of them with this issue. If you have not done any enhancement in CCR, I would suggest to create an OSS message with SAP.

Thanks,

Prasun

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijai,

Is your issue resolved?

If not, go to ST22, look for the details of the dump, and copy paste the content of the following sections here:

1) What happened

2) What you could do

3) Where terminated

Regards- Pawan