cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inactive Condition type in pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD Gurus

I have a cost condition type VPRS (statistical) and a price condition type PR00. PR00 has a Condition formula attached to it that allows the copy of the condition value from VPRS onto PR00. The value populates correctly but inactivates VPRS. VPRS Is above PR00 in the pricing procedure. Both PR00 have different condition category, then why is VPRS getting inactive? How can I prevent VPRS from getting inactive?

Please advice. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Suraj,

if you want to activate VPRS condition in your pricing procedure

put check mark in "determine cost" in item category Business data section.

Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

The item categories are marked for "Determine Cost".

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

The VPRS cannot be before the price condition in pricing procedure, as the price condition exludes ALL pricing conditons determined earlier in the pricing procedure. This is standard SAP. You can find more on the solution for the requirement in OSS note 1179734 - Simplified price maintenance in sales documents using margin. See laso point 9 of OSS note 547570 - FAQ: VPRS in pricing. Generally SAP does not recommend it and I also do not recommend it neither - I've implemented solution based on VPRS at one of customers and it required complex coding in alternative condition value formulas.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marcin

The VPRS has to be on the top because we have a condition value formula that copies the value of the condition value of VPRS into the other condition type PR00. if I keep VPRS in the bottom, the calculation formula returns the value of "0.00" and passes it to PR00.

Me requirement is mainly have the condition value of the cost (VPRS) into another condition type (PR00) and still have the cost condition type active.

Thanks and Regards

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

As I wrote it is explained in the OSS notes. This is not possible without complex formula, as price condition types always deactivates all the condition types determined earlier in the pricing procedure.

Regards,

Marcin