cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

milestone-based outgoing payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our client requirement is to link outgoing payments with either milestones or activity confirmations..eg: unless a milestone's reached/activity is confirmed indicating a set of receipts of material and service entries, a payment block or invoice block should not be removed. Upon confirmation of activity or milestone, the payment block should be automatically removed so as to enable vendor payment.. searched forum, but didn't find exactly what i am looking for and the steps to achieve the same..

Request the forum mates to offer some valuable insight and detailed steps..

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

for this you have to used invoice plan in which u can copy billing milestone as a date to the invoice plan of activity.in this whenever u confirm milestone the system automatically raise the block for invoice ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the input.. I need to test this solution.. would be great if you could detail the steps to do the invoice plan and the corresponding settings to milestone...

thanks in anticipation,

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings,

You need to set up Milestone Billing. You can plan the revenues for your Sales order in a Billing Plan with the billing dates, and a Milestone in the project structure can be assigned to each of these dates. When a milestone is confirmed (100%), the payment linked to this milestone is released (unlocked) for billing.

You will find some useful information on that in the PLM230 training.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was asking about outgoing payments and releasing payment block upon activity/milestone confirmation..