cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mutually exclusive mandatory Intercompany Conditions in SD Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suspect that this problem will have to be handled by a new Requirement, but I'm not sure how.

I have a situation where Sales Org A is selling stock from Delivering Plants in several other Sales Orgs. The problem is how to handle this in the same SD Pricing Procedure.

Where Sales Org A sells from Sales Orgs B or C, for example, I need the intercompany Condition Type PI01 to be used - this holds a value set in VK11.

Where Sales Org A sells from Sales Org D, however, I need to use instead an alternative Condition Type PI02, which has been set to hold the same value as PR00.

How can I determine which one to use, since all are in the same Pricing Procedure? I have tried using Exclusion Groups, but can't get them to work - I can't find a way to bring Sales Org into the settings.

An added complication is that whichever of these two Conditions is used, must be mandatory - it must not be possible to save a Sales Order which does not contain the relevant Condition Type for the situation in question.

I don't believe there's a way to do this in standard config - can it be done using a new Requirement? Or is there some other way?

Please advise,

Val

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If both conditions PI01 or PI02 have to be mandatory, then you can handle it only trough a requirement formula. Otherwise you will end up in incompletion due to pricing error.

Regards,

Marcin