Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP 2.1.1 - Create a MBO query with multiline parameter

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm working in the following case:

I've got an MBO with all the customers, now I need to create a query for the MBO to get the customers filtering by sales organization.

The problem is that I want to pass a list of sales organizations to the filter, not only one. When I create a new query with the parameter mapped to the sales organization attribute, it's only a single field and I can't find a way to modify this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

more complex selection parameters like these are the reason for us to use Netweaver Mobile and SUP as bundle. In NWM I do the selection criteria based on the rules you mention and so the data on the device is limited.

Would that be an option for you?

But I am pretty certain we can do combined selections on SUP as well - I have to get my head around this.....

Regards,

Oliver

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Oliver,

Unfortunately NW Mobile is not an option.

I've got a temporary workaround, not very nice... I've created 5 parameters for sales organization. In this case I can use this workaround because I only need 2 or 3 sales org but it has to be a better way to do this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

To pass filters to MBO's,we use personlization key,but however there is a limitation that you cannot pass multiple parameters.The best options is write SUP querys on the device DB.

regards

kaushik

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

But if I do the queries on the device I'm transmitting a lot of useless data to the device because I have to select all the MBO entries...