cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

search Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created 3 fields : Territory Type (BU)(ZZTERTP),Territory Code(ZZTERCD),Market Code(ZZMKTCD) in the structure INCL_EEW_PD_ACC_CSF.I am able to see the fields in cost assignment tab in SRM ITS..but i need to keep the search help for these fields how to achieve this..

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you define the search help in the structure INCL_EEW_PD_ACC_CSF ? If yes, a binocular search help should be automaticaly generated.

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for u reply

Yes i have created search help..but while creating search help what we have to give in search help exit and in selection table ..as i am creating in the structure what selection table to give..

Message was edited by: vj bb

Former Member
0 Kudos

VJ

If u have the required data avaibale in your SRM database table, put the table name in selection method, and required fields as search help parameter.

In case u do not have a database table from which u could fetch the data , u need to code the extraction logic in a Function module and supply the name as search help exit.

For details, pl look the abap programming forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ALOK for ur reply...

Can u explain in detail...i m bit confused what u wrote regarding Fm..where to write the Fm...

Can u give ur mail ID so that i can mail u my requirement..

Message was edited by: vj bb

Answers (0)