Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIS 00001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Version XIr3 SP3

I receive the error:

"Some objects are no longer available in the universe. See your Business Objects administrator. (Error: WIS 00001)"

The error appears when the query is produced in WebIntelligence / InfoView (the applications the business will use). Running the same query in DESKI produces the correct results.

I have looked through previous threads where the only relevant solution seemed to be to re-import the universe. I have done this, but it has not resolved the issue.

Can anyone provide any other solutions?

Thank you

Sophia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One or more objects in a universe are no longer available to a document.

Action --->Delete the objects from the query that seem to be missing. The available objects are listed on the Data tab. Rebuild the query without the obsolete objects.

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you migrated the universe and report in other environment and there you are getting error.or in the same environment where you design universe and report ,there you are getting this error?

Most probably you have migrated the universe in different environment and universe CUID has been changed.Again migrate universe and report by import wizard and than try if this is the case.

Thanks,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

Thank you for responding.

I had previously tried the export and re-import method. This did not work.

I have deleted all versions of the Universe from my local drives, relying only on the one in the test environment, imported and re-exported that, to no avail.

Some objects when selected produce the WIS 00001 error.

Are there any other suggestions?

Kind regards,

Sophia

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't use import and export method. As my understanding you are importing universe in the designer then save as.After that login on the destination environment designer and then open the universe and export it.Because of this universe CUID has been changed.

Use Import Wizard to move universe and reports from one environment to other.

Go to "Business Objects Enterprise Client Tools -> Import Wizard"

1. Launch Import Wizard tool.

2. Login to Source environment as administrator

3. Login to Destination environment as administrator.

4. Select universes to import and then select specific universe based on which report is developed.

5. Follow the ImportWizard instructions.

6. Import the Universe finally.

7. Login to Infoview and try to run the report again and you will be able to refresh report successfully.

Thanks,

Amit