cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add BI System in Solution manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to add BI DEV, BI PRD Systems to solution manager. As per my understanding first i need to create logical systems, after wards i have to add this system in SMSY.

I will be glad if some one can post ur suggestions and procedure to add this

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have added BPP(BI Production) in Netweaver Products. Im trying to add BPD( BI Development) but it says system already exists.(looks some one before me added) I have searched in solman but could not find BPD. Is there any way i can delete BPD and add it along with BPP.

Your suggestion are highly appreciable.

Thank You

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahi even if someone has has added it , system should be there in SMSY.Please check that.

michael_ruth3
Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahi what you mean by add??What's the version of your Solution Manager?

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Solution Manager Version is 7.0 with EHP1.

In solution manager i have ecc landscape and i would like to add bi landscape here in solman.

Thank You

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is same for all the system. only you have to select appropriate product instance

please refer this screenshots here [SMSY Set Up|http://www.way2sap.com/sap-article/adding-a-sap-system-to-smsy-of-solution-manager-1907/]

get the other set up guides on service.sap.com -> release and upgrade info -> installation and upgrade guide -> SAP components -> SAP Solution Manager -> Operation guides.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiv I agree with you..But for Solman 7.1 the process is totally different.That's the reason I have asked for the Solman version!!