cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different sales order to multiple wbs in a project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts.

I have created a wbs in one of the existing project, say xxx.BB , marked as a billing element with status released . Now ,i create a sales order acct assigning the xxx.BB wbs in it,carry out the billing and when i check the accounting document, it shows the previous wbs xxx.AA hit for accounting.The requirement is that we require 2 wbs to recieve the revenues in same project.

Regards.

Manish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is very well possible to have more than one Billing Element in a Project. May be what you are referring will be a data entry error.

Please also check the report S_ALR_87013531 - Costs/Revenues/Expenditures/Receipts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Abdul

Actually, sd consultant has created a sales order which generates revenue.,used the xxx.AA wbs , then creates a credit note w.r.t.original sales order using the required order type by mentioning wbs xxx.BB. Our problem is that the accounting hits AA wbs rather than BB wbs for credit note.So, we created a credit note without reference to s.o., but same issue.Both wbs are in the same project. Our requirement is to get account hit to xxx.BB wbs.

Manish

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check with your CO consultant and do a manual reposting of Revenue (KB41N).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you creating multiple WBS element (billing) and multiple sales order line items (say 10,20, 30,40 etc) in one order.

If you are sure that new sales order line has to be account assigned with new WBS element .BB, then insert the new WBS element .BB in account assigmement tab of second line of sales order or whatever may be.

Since you are having WBS element .AA in your sales line and billing and accounting documents hitting on .AA element.

Instead of reposting in first instance itself you can assign the WBS element .BB and do the billig thus avoid extra work.

Hope this makes sence.

Regards,

PSR

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx abdul, psr