cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contracts - VA41

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I have the following assignment in OVKK.

S.Area Doc Pricing Pro.Customer Pricing Procedure + Pricing Procedure - Condition typ

101010A1PR10PR00 -

for normal Orders with out any contracts

101010V1PR11PR01 -

For contracts only.

I have pricing procedure for normal orders is PR10 and it has its own condition records.

I have created the contracts, with the pricing procedure PR11 and maintained the condition records for PR01

When I create the contract the pricing procedure PR11 is determined, but when I create the release order with reference to contract, the system is redetermine the pricing with the pricing procedure PR10 (Normal order) , WHY ?

Although what I want is system should determin the price in release order which I have maintained specifically for contracts.

Regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member246371
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your saels order must have been set up with doc pricing procedure = A, that is the reason your sales order picking up the other pricing proc,

thanks,

DB

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI: The sales document type for Contract has the DoPr Procedure is V.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to T.code VTAA - select your sale document and quotation, at item level maintain Pricing type D .

check and revert

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramkrishna, Why Quotation ??

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in your copying control VTAA for Contract to Release Order.

Whether in header , Complete reference indicator is active.

If it is then deactivate it.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry , I wrongly mentioned quotation instead of contract.AT VTAA give your sale order and contract doc type and check

the pricing type whether it is maintained with D or not,if not maintain D and check.

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakash & Ramkrishna,

When I see in VTAA the entry is G, which suggests as

"Copy Pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes"

and as you sugges D, means

"Copy pricing elements unchanged"

So there is no much differenced as such, however I treid with both of them, but the problem remains unchanged. The next thing is at the first instance there is no pricing determined then why should we talk about taxes and other aspects??

Any new idea ??

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What about

copying control (VTAA) header , Complete reference indicator

Whether that is active or not ?

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Indicator is not active at complete reference at header level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In sales doc type maintain doc pricing procedure as V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes It is already there in the sales document type of Quantity Contracts, which I have mentioned in my query as such !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends any clues please, just waiting for a reply which can solve my problem...

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If that is the case then try with routine number 053 as DataT (Copying requirements for data transfer VBAK) in Header of copying control VTAA ( contract & release order ).

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Thanks for the help, after changing the DATA Transfer to 053, system gives error-exit message: Module data transfer not allowed, means 053 is not accepting.

What should I do now, as I am stuck with this..any other way out for this, Please ??

Regards,

Venkat.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apologies, that routine 053 is used for VTAF.

Try with DataT as 307 - Contract Bus.Dat.He.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakash,

Thanks again, still the same situation even after trying with Data Transfer 307. I am unable to understand how the system copying the pricing procedure which is not assigned to it. How the system is still sticking to its normal order pricing procedure, where as this is a release order, referenced from valid existing Quantity Contract.

When I see in Header details of the release order, I am quite amazed every time to see sticking to the normal item procedure.

I would be happy to see this is resolved asap.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

When I am doing the release order with a regularly used pricing procedure, it is working fine, but when i use new pricing procedure, then it is trying to copy the previous one. No solution is coming yet. please help in this regard.

Venkat.