Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Expert

How can I do the config, I know we can put the conditions type either in sales order or in invoice ... but right now I want to put the conditions type in sales order and it should automatically flow in the invoice... so what changes/config i have to do... pls suggest

Thanks and Regards

Deepankar sengupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If Condition Type is determined through condition record(VK11) inn sales order

Then you need check whether the condition record is getting determined automatically in sales order.

Further, if the condition record is maintain and the value is not coming sales order then check few things:

- Pricing date in sales order should be from Validity Date range maintain in condition record.

- And do pricing analysis in sales order - Item Data - Condition tab - Analysis Button. This will give you idea why the value is not getting determined automatically.

If Condition Type is determined manually defined in sales order

Then as already suggest, in copying control TCode VTFA for Order Related Billing & TCode VTFL for Delivery Related Billing, in header for your Source to Target doc Pricing type. Like, either of the following can be used

A

Copy pricing elements and update according to scale

C

Copy manual pricing elements and carry out a new pricing

D

Copy pricing elements unchanged. The system

E

Copy pricing elements and values unchanged.

G

Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes.(recommended)

H

Copy pricing elements and redetermine freight.

Regards

JP

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Deepankar Sengupta

In VTFL Copy Control,make sure that you are using Pricing type C(Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others).

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you have to have the copy control configuration setting between sale order and invoice