Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform new version - i cant see the styles used from Smartstyles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

I got a new computer with new SAP GUI.

I just found out that the text editor displaying a text element does not show the character (or paragraph) style defined in related Smartstyle object.

anybody could help where to change related view settings?

thank you

Imrich

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

What vijay said is correct,

we could not find paragraph formats in text editor,

We need to give the smart style name form attributes(Output Options).

So that we can usee all the paragraph formats which are created under smart style

if Smartform is displaying Word docuemnt than that shows the paragraph formats which are in Smart style.

Thanks

Surendra

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the smartforms once you create text goto output option tab in that you can use existing format or you can create there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imrich,

This is common Problem with some SAP systems. We have same the issue in Intergration System.

If you dont see the Paragraph and Character formats, then click on Editor button, which is the first button on the top left of the Window under General attributes.

It will take you to new screen, where you can select the text variable and assign Paragraph and Character formats.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks

Lakshmi

former_member200345
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Smartforms can not provide you the F4 help for the Paragraph & Character formats of the Smartstyle. If you want to use the Smartstyle, you need to provide the Smartstyle in the output options of the text element.

Regards,

Vijaymadhur.