cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Component SAP ABA 7.02 does not show up in sproxy in CRM 7.0 EhP 1

monika_eggers
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We upgraded our CRM system from CRM 7.0 to CRM 7.0 EHP 1.

This involved an upgrade from NetWeaver 7.01 to 7.02, i.e. also ABA 7.01 to 7.02.

In sproxy in the CRM system we can only see

SAP CRM ABAP 7.0

SAP_BS_FOUNDATION 702

various custom software components.

SAP ABA 7.02 with the interfaces for e.g. business partner distribution is missing.

(When switching to the local view, they are shown and BP replication works.)

So I went into the SLD and looked at the technical system for CRM. Indeed the product "SAP NetWeaver SAP EhP 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0" was not marked as installed. So I added it. On the right-hand side under Software Component Versions "SAP ABA 7.02" is now listed.

i then went to the business system for one of the clients and also selected the product "SAP NetWeaver SAP EhP 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0" there and I can see the SWCV "SAP ABA 7.02".

I tried restarting both the PI and the CRM instances.

Nevertheless in sproxy in CRM nothing changed.

What else could be missing?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Monika

Check the note #1528587 PI ESR Content 0bjects are not visible in SPROXY.

Regards

Mark

Senthilprakash1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

GO to CRM 7.0 system. and exactly check what version of the component is deployed over in CRM server.

use the same version in PI end even. it will show up.

a component will not show up in SPROXY only if there is component version mismatch.

Cheers,

Prakash.

monika_eggers
Active Participant
0 Kudos

That's not the problem.

SAP_ABA 702 0009 SAPKA70209 Cross-Application Component

This is the ABA version of the CRM. It matches.

Senthilprakash1
Participant
0 Kudos

To be very specific,

Login to SAP CRM system.

Goto: SYSTEM-->status

In there under SAP SYSTEM DATA group, you will be able to see a "Magnifying Lens" icon just below Component Version field --> click it

there you will be able to see the exact version&level of the component.

Now ask your basis team to deploy the same version&level in SAP PI as its shown in the CRM system.

Note: Thou the release version might be same, the level of the component deployed in both the system might be different. hence the problem.

this will work.

Regards,

Prakash.

Edited by: senthilprakash selvaraj on Jan 23, 2012 12:06 PM

monika_eggers
Active Participant
0 Kudos

> To be very specific,

>

> Login to SAP CRM system.

> Goto: SYSTEM-->status

>

> In there under SAP SYSTEM DATA group, you will be able to see a "Magnifying Lens" icon just below Component Version field --> click it

>

> there you will be able to see the exact version&level of the component.

Yes, that's where I copied that line

SAP_ABA 702 0009 SAPKA70209 Cross-Application Component

from.

> Now ask your basis team to deploy the same version&level in SAP PI as its shown in the CRM system.

Ah, the PI/XI content could be missing, even if this shows up in the list of products and software component versions in the SLD?

I have just checked in the ESR, that seems to be the problem, thanks.

> Note: Thou the release version might be same, the level of the component deployed in both the system might be different. hence the problem.

You mean if the service pack is different? I doubt that this would result in the SWCV not showing up in sproxy.

Monika.