cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LC Value Change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

Kindly i need to know if i can increase or extend the LC amount in SAP GTS in a way that shows me the old and new amount,also i need to know if these fields are available to maintain :

Expiry Date for LC

Expiry Place

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emam,

You can check the value change in the "Environment=> Change history" menu option.

There is no standard report available to identify the old and new value right on the same place, but you can easily develop a quick query on few internal tables ( wont need ABAP development) to get the same done.

Expiry date should be analogous to the "Valid-to" date of the LC . For Expiry place, you can use a text element.

Regards,

Jasmit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emam: Please use the change logs to track the value change history. You can control the value changes thru config. Please try it in your test environment. For fields, you can maintain expiry date into validity, but there is no field for expiry place with standard LC maintenance thru SAP GTS. Could you elaborate on the requirement for maintaining Expiry Place?

Regards,

Abir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abir

Thanks for your response , can you please elaborate more on where do i find these value changes in config???,The expiry date and place is the last day of validity of the credit and the place allowed by the letter of credit (L/C) for the presentation of documents and/or draft(s) for payment, acceptance or negotiation.