cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery error

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have created sales order and try trying to make delivery through vl01no but it is not taking the right delivery quantity. i have made item relevant for picking . it is showing delivery quantity 0 and open quantity 1.i want that it should copy automatically whatever we have maintained in sales order. whether it is item number or quantity. pl z help me to solve this error .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi,

In your case system is showing Delivery qty. 0. For this you need to check if the stock is available at the location from where you are picking the stock.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chavii,

I could not understand this scenario why you are using T code - VL01NO, It is to create outbound delivery w/o order reference.

As per your stated scenario, It should be "with order reference" so the T code to be used should be VL01N.

Now you try again by entering the right selection date there by checking properly the schedule lines at the concerned sales order.

I hope, It will copy automatically whatever you have maintained in sales order whether it is item number or quantity.

Best Regards,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check tcode VTLA for relevant configuration.

Regards

Omkar P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what are the stander setting we suppose to do at header and item(tan) level for order to delivery level through vtla if i wan to copy all the content from sales order to deliver automatically example item number, delivery quantity, item,description etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

For standard settings, pls refer the settings for Standard Order - "OR" as Source and Outbound Delivery - "LF"

as Target in transaction VTLA.

Settings :

Header

-

Target delivery type LF Outbound Delivery

From SalesDoc Type OR Standard Order

Order requirements 001 Header

Combination requirmt 051 Combination

Header Data 001 Header

Header Data Ext. Sys 0

Handling Units 000

Item w.r.t. TAN

-

Tgt Del. Type LF Outbound Delivery

Sales doc. type OR Standard Order

Item category TAN Standard Item

Order requirements 101 Item

Item data 101 Item

Item Ext. System 0

Business data 2 Business Data

Pos./neg. quantity +

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the schedule liens at order on which date the delivery has been confirmed,next check the materiel availability.

Ram