cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBBE and VBBS tables entries for Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to do an enhancement. I want to understand when does sales order entries hit tables vbbe and vbbs. on which values is it dependent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VBBE

As soon requirement generated for Open order quantity for material enteried in the sales order

VBBS

As soon planning(availablity check) is done for the order quantity in the sales order

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Thanks for the reply. Also I would like to know if the entry in the table VBBE is dependent on availability check rule in material master.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, VBBE is dependent on availability check rule in material master

Accordingly, the schedule line category determines the requirements type & correspondingly checking rule to generate requirement for the ordered quantity.

Regards

JP

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In continuation to suggestion given already, if the availability check is set to 01 for the material, then the relevant data gets stored in VBBS. On the other hand, if the availability check is set to 02, then VBBE table gets updated.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to edit values in table VBBE while creating sales order. can anyone please help me with the user exit. I tried looking for it.. but couldnot..

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dont try directly updating in table. You may try with USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBEP in the program MV45AFZZ to update in sale order itself

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me explain you wahat i exactly wana do. May be that will help you to provide me with solution. When I create a new sales order irrespective of referring, in vbbe table i want to insert business document and item no as the sales order no and item no. which is bring created. so i need to change the values of the field values of vbbe table while sales order is generated but after sales order no is generated in the code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want edit VBBE fields. I dont see any exit for this table in this program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody help with the user exit. I want to edit some fields values in VBBE table when sales order is created. but I am not able to locate any user exit.