Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM_SEARCH_UIBB without result list ?

former_member186822
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru's !

I want to use FPM_SEARCH_UIBB together with FPM_LIST_UIBB, because I think the new "Select-Options" are very cool.

At the same time the customer want's to be able to export Result List to Excel and do column sorting.

Up to now, I have build mye own "Search" Component, and used this together with the List GUIBB, but in the future I want to use as much std component's as possible.

Please advice !

Regards Rolf

Edited by: Rolf Hoven on Jan 23, 2012 9:41 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186822
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jens !

In my configuration, I just ignore the Button "Edit Result List Field Catalog" . No Result List will be Displayed !!

former_member186822
Participant
0 Kudos

Is it possible in NW 7.02 to hide the std FPM_SEARCH_UIBB Result List ?

( I don't want both Result List and FPM_LIST_UIBB List on my Screen )

Edited by: Rolf Hoven on Jan 23, 2012 1:06 PM

J_R
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Just do not define Result List fields in the Search configuration. The you will not get the built-in result list of the Search GUIBB.

former_member186822
Participant
0 Kudos

NW 7.02

Thanks for answer !

J_R
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

But nevertheless, it should be possible in NW 7.02 to use a GUIBB FPM_SEARCH_UIBB and a GUIBB FPM_LIST_UIBB on the same page. Why did you build your own search component?

J_R
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Which NW release are you talking about? As of release 7.03/7.31 there is the possibility to define a result list in the GUIBB Search that is based on the new GUIBB List ATS. This offers highest flexibility to the application developer.

Edited by: Jens Ruths on Jan 23, 2012 12:36 PM