cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help in Component Mapping - "Mapping has not been completed" !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i read the SAP Galileo Press Book "Web Dynpro for ABAP" and i try in Chapter 2 some exercise for Multi-Component-Architecture.

In this Chapcter i have 2 Components "Main" and "Nations". In one of this Components i created Node´s and Attributes in the Context of Component-Controller. After this i changed to the View and tryed to mapping the Component-Controller and View.

Before i explain what i have done, i want show us the following Error:

Note

-> The following error text was processed in system FID : Adapter error in TEXT_VIEW "TV_LANDX50" of view "ZZWDC_CHAP02_NATIONS.V_NATIONS": Context binding of property TEXT cannot be resolved: The Mapping to Node COMPONENTCONTROLLER.1.T005T Has Not Been Completed.

-> The error occurred on application server fidvfid0_FID_00 and in work process 0 .

-> The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

-> The ABAP call hierarchy was:

-> Method: RAISE_FOR of program CX_WDR_ADAPTER_EXCEPTION======CP

-> Method: RAISE_BINDING_EXCEPTION of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER===CP

-> Method: GET_BOUND_ELEMENT of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER===CP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the cardinality of the node, it has to be 1..1 as you bind it to single text view. Also check the initialize lead selection to YES.

Hope this helps u.,

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran.

sahai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

>

> i read the SAP Galileo Press Book "Web Dynpro for ABAP" and i try in Chapter 2 some exercise for Multi-Component-Architecture.

>

> In this Chapcter i have 2 Components "Main" and "Nations". In one of this Components i created Node´s and Attributes in the Context of Component-Controller. After this i changed to the View and tryed to mapping the Component-Controller and View.

>

> Before i explain what i have done, i want show us the following Error:

>

> Note

>

> -> The following error text was processed in system FID : Adapter error in TEXT_VIEW "TV_LANDX50" of view "ZZWDC_CHAP02_NATIONS.V_NATIONS": Context binding of property TEXT cannot be resolved: The Mapping to Node COMPONENTCONTROLLER.1.T005T Has Not Been Completed.

> -> The error occurred on application server fidvfid0_FID_00 and in work process 0 .

> -> The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

> -> The ABAP call hierarchy was:

> -> Method: RAISE_FOR of program CX_WDR_ADAPTER_EXCEPTION======CP

> -> Method: RAISE_BINDING_EXCEPTION of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER===CP

> -> Method: GET_BOUND_ELEMENT of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER===CP

hello,

i think you missed mapping the layout with the context attributes....check out the property of all the elements in the view, if not mapped map it by selecting the attribute from the node.

Regards,

Sahai.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahai,

i have only two Lable´s and two TextViews on my Layout.

Both TextView´s are bound with the mapped attributes in View Context.

It is only a simple mapping between View Context and Compenent-Controller.

But the Message said, that the Mapping has not been completed!!!

I get crazy, because i dont see any mistakes.

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try this.

once you created nodes in component controller, activate the component controller, then map it to view controller. then bind the same to text view.

Regards

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is an Interface-Node with attributes created in "Context of Component-Controller".

After this i mapped this Interface Node into View-Context.

And if bound in Layout the UI-Element with this new Mapping-Attributes than i got error Message.

I have also tryed to bound this UI-Element with an normal original new attribute and it workssssssssssssssss.

But why not with Mapping Interface Nodes?????

This exercise is written in Book "Web Dynpro ABAP" page 165 - 174 Chapter 2: Multi-Component-Architecture.

sahai
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>

> it is an Interface-Node with attributes created in "Context of Component-Controller".

> After this i mapped this Interface Node into View-Context.

>

> And if bound in Layout the UI-Element with this new Mapping-Attributes than i got error Message.

> I have also tryed to bound this UI-Element with an normal original new attribute and it workssssssssssssssss.

>

> But why not with Mapping Interface Nodes?????

> This exercise is written in Book "Web Dynpro ABAP" page 165 - 174 Chapter 2: Multi-Component-Architecture.

Hi,

Mapping is always done with attributes and not with node.

Regards,

Sahai.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are trying to bind the node directly to the property TEXT of TEXTVIEW.

You cannot bind a node directly to that property.

So bind the attribute which is under the node to TEXT of TEXTVIEW.

And also the node which you created must have cardinality 1:1 in order to bind its attribute to TEXTVIEW.