cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dms few doubts on my output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

Below are few doubts of mine on DMS, may be few sound as very basic doubts but need clarification on the same. We are using KPRO content repository.

1) In DMS while uploading the file is there an option to load multiple files at the same time? Because i see i can select only one file each time, offcourse. I mean for 4 files i have to browse each one everytime and then hit enter or click open and then save final full DIR.

2) Similarly is there an option to download all the loaded originals at a time. I am able to see that we need to download the files one by one.?

3) User X has created DIR, loaded a document but not cheked in yet. Now none of other users can delete, chekin or download the original? Is this output correct

4) User X created a DIR, has not loaded any document. Can user Y load original in to DIR created by user X.?

Regards,

Sai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Please read my responses in line below.

1) In DMS while uploading the file is there an option to load multiple files at the same time?

No

2) Similarly is there an option to download all the loaded originals at a time. I am able to see that we need to download the files one by one.?

No

3) User X has created DIR, loaded a document but not cheked in yet. Now none of other users can delete, chekin or download the original? Is this output correct

No

4) User X created a DIR, has not loaded any document. Can user Y load original in to DIR created by user X.?

Yes,provided user Y has requisite authorizations.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Pradeep,

Answers were very straight and crystal clear.

Please help me with authorization objects if known for the last point were user X can create the DIR but has not loaded the original but other user Y can load it.

regards,

sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may look at using authorization objects C_DRAW_TCD and and C_DRAW_STA.For detailed explanation,refer this [wiki|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/AuthorizationObjectsin+DMS] link.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Answers (0)