SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM after the Payment run is executed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Please can anyone let me know, which event can be used for follow up activity after the payment run (FPY1) is executed.

Regards

Charvi

Edited by: CharviS on Jan 23, 2012 8:39 AM

5 REPLIES 5

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Depending on what you are trying to accomplish, you may use Event 1799 (Mass Activity Event).

This is the last step in an FICA mass activity, so you can add your own logic when the Run is "PAYP" (aktyp).

This inspection is done inside function module FKK_SAMPLE_1799 (which is called from within Event 1799).

If you are attempting follow-on steps after the entire Payment Run is already complete, then you would either run a custom extract from the DPAYP* tables or schedule Payment Media.

I hope this is helpful.

Ivor Martin

0 Kudos

Thanks Ivor,

Actually i want to post an incentive to customers whose payment run has been successful.

If you have any better way to do it please let me know, and is there any FM or Badi which would post any incentive for a particular customer.

Regards

Charvi

0 Kudos

Hi,

FI-CA Event 640 allows you to perform additional tasks after the items have been marked as paid.

You have access to the item/s that are paid, Business Partner, Contract Account, Bank Information, etc.

If your "Incentive" involves posting a credit item (for example, a percentage of the amount succcessfully paid), the BAPI BAPI_CTRACDOCUMENT_CREATE allows you to post an FI-CA document if you pass the Main/Sub, amount, etc...

I hope this helps.

Ivor Martin

0 Kudos

Hi Charvi,

If your only requirement to post a Dr\Cr line item to customer account whose payment run has been successful, then you can use event 0032.

Event 0032 can create additional line items for a document in Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable.

So, if you only want to post the incentive after a payment run, place a check initially for the origin key (i_fkkko-herkf), if i_fkkko-herkf =06, i.e a payment run, then only proceed with the posting of the Dr\Cr line item.

You can use FM FKK_COMPLETE_CHARGE_DOCUMENT for the purpose.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hello Ivor,

We are doing the same thing, as suggested by you, but we are facing this error

Formal error: Invalid calling sequence for function modules

while using BAPI_CTRACDOCUMENT_CREATE.

Individually the Bapi is able to generate a document number, but once applied in this event, it throws this error.

Can you please help us.

Regards,

Charvi