Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro Application is not openeing from Portal UWL

bharath_k6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed a WD application which is integrated in the portal. This WD application navigates through several levels of approval by triggering the workflow. Initially USER will create the request launching the WD application from portal and upon clicking the SUBMIT button -> Workflow will be triggered and Work item will be sent to Approver UWL list in the Portal.

Link will be displayed in the UWL list and upon clicking that link WD application need to be opened where the details will be displayed and can approve the request by clicking on APPROVE button.

Here, We have created a PFCG role which can be assigned to USER to access the WD application to create the request from portal. But for Approvers, we have not assigned any such roles except UWL role.

Workflow is working fine, Workitem is displayed in Approvers UWL but when they click on the link -> WD Application is not opening. Configuration in SWFVISU is done.

I think we are missing some roles which need to be assigned to Approvers. We cross checked by assigning SAP_ALL profile to the Approers and found WD application is getting opened and everything is working fine. But we are not supposed to give SAP_ALL in the PRD.

Please help what are the other roles that need to be assigned to Approvers.

Thanks,

Bharath.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you try by assigning pfcg roles to approvers along with Uwl?

Regards

Srinivas

bharath_k6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What PFCG roles should i assign, Please name them?

Answers (0)