cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP systems not available in Job request form - Job Scheduling Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am configuring Job scheduling Management. I have done with the Standard configuration for JSM and Solution Manager - External Configuration for CPS by Redwood. I have added the systems in CPS.

The satellite system details in which the job has to be triggered has been maintained in the business partner for that user.

When i try to create the job request form, the systems were not visible in the F4 help.

Kindly let me know your valuable suggestions.

Regards,

Sab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

I beleive that the mappings need to be done only when the system names are different in SMSY and CPS.

In CPS i have created the isolation group in the name of sid and added the sap system to that group with <SID> name.

Still is it required to do mapping in the table?

Regards,

Sab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jolanta,

I am using the Basic Job request. While creating the request, i entered the existing job documentation name and then i tried to enter the system details. But the system details were not available in the F4 help.

I dont get any information after choosing the job documentation.

I have mapped the system details in the corresponding business partner of the user under identification tab.

<SID> <Inst no> <client> <user name>.

Regards,

Sab

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

have you done the system name mapping on the table AGSSMSY2CPS

please check out.

Thanks

jansi

jolanta_gniadek
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which task are you using to create a job request? "Create basic job request" or "Create detail job request" ?

If you are using the second one - are you receiving any information after choosing the job documentation?

BR,

Jolanta