Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create Business System with role Integration Server

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Experts,

we are unable to create a BS with role of integration server, its throwing error with internal server 500.

please advise. we do not have any issues while creating TS with role of WEBASABAP.

thanks and regards,

Kesava

Edited by: Prateek Raj Srivastava on Jan 23, 2012 12:13 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markushardank
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kesava,

what is the purpose of creating a business system of type IS? This is automatically done in the post installation by CTC templates. So if the post installation is successfully executed, this should already be there. And if not you should check if the post installation was properly executed and if there where problems analyse why they occured.

The creation of the BS is just one part of the game, so I would highly recommend to execute the hole post configuration via template or follow the help.sap.com and execute it step by step manually in the described order. Otherwise i guess this will not work.

If there where just problems with SLD - please also have a look at SA Note 1117249 - Incomplete Registration of PI components in SLD

best regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you are doing these steps for creating Business System in PI:

SXMB_ADM-->In configuration > Integration engine configuration->Add runtime parameter IS_URL >Specify role of BS as Integration server>Specify the corresponding Integration server as dest://httpdestination.

This RFC destination(Type H) should be created in PI system, which contains the target host as host name of PI system and path prefix as '/sap/xi/engine?type=entry'.

For Internal server error,please check these notes:

Note 804124 - HTTP communication with XI Adapter Engine fails

Note 807000 - Http requests are not fully read after timeout

Regards,

Ashutosh