Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Material Info Rec-Partner function

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Folks,

We would be using the Customer Hierarchy standard functionality found in transaction VDH1N, partner function type 1A, and customer account group 0012. We would also like to use this hierarchy to drive "Customer-Material Info Records".

To my knowledge, when creating a standard sales order, SAP functionality uses the sold-to party (SP) to retrieve the Customer-Material Info Records and does not consider at hierarchy partner function 1A.

Can you please advise me if this can be changed, through standard configuration settings, to have the sales order retrieve cust-material info records for partner function 1A as well as the sold-to party SP?

Thanks

Safeer Rahman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check whether any user exit or BADI available if so make use of it while creating sale order.

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply...

Meaning, There is no way to fetch the custmoer material record in the sales order other than through Sold-to-party ?

I tried maintaining the CMIR records for Partner functions 1A and SH assigned to the sold to. But its not getting picked up in the sales order.

Just need to re ensure that there is no way of retreiving it via any other partner functions.

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

After analysis its found that it is not possible in standard. The customer for CMIR determination is in standard always taken from KUAGV structure, which represents sold-to data. You can check with ABAPer form RV_CUSTOMER_MATERIAL_READ in include FV45PF0R_RV_CUSTOMER_MATERIAL_. In the logic the customer number DA_KUNNR is taken from customer number of sol-to from structure KUAGV.

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Just sharing the knowledge incase it may benefit somebody in the future..

I have Found an SAP note 626931 which mention clearly that the CMIR is always referred to the Sold to party.

We can use user-exit form USEREXIT_CUST_MATERIAL_READ in include MV45AFZB to change the customer number used by the system for customer-material info records determination.

Thanks for your inputs anyways..

Safeer Rahman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello folks,

Can you please help me how can i acheive the above with standard settings...?

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman