cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about maxdb RDBMS 7.6.03 build 09 - windows server on 64

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I`m trying to install the business All in One and the installation required a ( Migration Export )

, I cant find the ( MAXDB RDBMS 7.6.03 build 09 - windows server on x64 64bit ).

no. of CD 51033492_12 , as written in manual.

Please help me guys.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was installing by using system Copy and its wrong , I must use another option.

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. Go to SAP market place - service.sap.com/swdc => Search for Software Downloads ->

and seach for "51033492_12 " DVD.

See additional Info on download.

2. Create the SAP message and get SAP support.

Regards, Natalia Khlopina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Natalia ,

Thank you very much for your response ,

I cant find the CD I`ve search for it many times , and I`ve already send a service request to the support team , then they send me a link , they said it` include the required software but when i tried to download it after insert my ID & password , an authorization message occurred .

Can you give me the CD Name ???

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. Title of DVD 51033492_12 is "MaxDB RDBMS 7.6.03 Build 09 - Windows Server on x64 64bit"

2. Customer could create the SAP message to support him on the authorization issue to download the DVD from SAP Market place, it is dependent on what product he has from SAP & SAP support.

3. " cant find the CD I`ve search for it many times , and I`ve already send a service request to the support team , then they send me a link , they said it` include the required software but when i tried to download it after insert my ID & password , an authorization message occurred ."

Are you SAP customer? Did you create the SAP support via SAP message? What component did you use?

Regards, Natalia Khlopina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Natalia ,

It`s Solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still Waiting The answer from experts.