cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Selection Field in Select-Option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way to hide a selection field (not to delete and not to set as read only) in select-option component?

Aviad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aviad,

If your problem is to filter the values for the search help, why dont you try some other way for filtering your values other than passing it in the search help structure. Because there is no option to hide the fields in the select option component other than removing it from the selection.

Thanks & Regards,

Raghuram K.R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have any other solution when using select-option view ?

Aviad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aviad,

Can you explain your requirement in detail. Why you want to hide a field instead of removing it from the select option component. What is its impact on the another field you are mentioning in your post.

Thanks & Regards,

Raghuram K.R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have several fields on the select-option view.

One of those fields has a search help attached to it.

The search-help needs additional data in order to filter unwanted results.

If I add two more fields to the select-option view and bind them using the search-help structure (in all three fields) I can see only the desired results.

The user, on the other hand, dos not need to see the additional fields, so I wish to hide them.

Aviad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aviad,

On what basis you want to hide your selection field. I dont think there is a option to set the visible parameters for the selection field in the select option component. Try using the option 'Hide block if empty', if you want to hide the fields when fields are empty.

Thanks & Regards,

Raghuram K.R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need this field in order to restrict another field search-help (as a part of the search help structure).

Aviad