cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM 7.1: subsequent document not created

Former Member
0 Kudos

I currently work on a CHARM implementation on SolMan 7.1 SP3 using a couple of Z transaction types which are all derived from the originals (like SMCR, SMMJ, SMHF). I've copied the original types using the copy tool from the CHARM setup guided procedure in SOLMAN_SETUP.

It actually works without any problems when I create a "Normal Correction" (my transaction type ZMMJ, heavily modified) out of a Request for Change. Once approved and released for development the ZMMJ document is created properly on saving the RfC.

If I try the same procedure for ZMHF (Urgent Correction) or ZMAD (Admin) - which still are plain copies of the SAP original - nothing happens. They are approved, scope contains type "Urgent" or "Admin" as well as status "approved" but in contrary to ZMMJ, a subsequent document is neither displayed in the RfC nor actually created. Anyhow If I switch to the original versions (SMHF, SMAD) there's no problem. Manual creation of ZMHF or ZMAD (without an RfC) is actually no problem either. I've checked the service net for notes but didn't find anything.

Anyone got a clue? Any help highly appreciated!

Cheers,

Andy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved - copy routine was missing in general control data for copying transaction types ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andy,

I solved the issue, specifically by following step 3. of Mr. Vollmer's document:

http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2012/10/10/a-non-standard-use-c...

In any case, please check all 4 steps.

Kindly advise,

Regards,

#solman71today

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's practically what I did as well

Cheers,

Andy