cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order changed by RFCUSER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

normally when ever we changed the sales order in change log it show the changed person name that is if i change it should show my name,but last month for few order when ever order is changed the change log it is showing RFCUSER.

what would be the reason?

Thanks,

Kumar.p

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

RFCUSER is the one of the user id , any system at any changes you can display only user id only, any changes only feted only user id based , so user id name defend and deferent words like sdcons,ppuser, based on the basis and user you can defined the user id ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your responds.

can you please explain me why is all of sudden it is showing instead of my id it showing RFCUSER.

please explain me in details.

Thanks,

kumar p

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Can you please tell me when you Login with new user are you using the Old password or new password ?

and if you want to change the name RFCUSER. to your old new user then

Go to T-Code SU01 and enter the RFCUSER., then click User->Rename , you will get another screen and enter the old user id and change the password

If you want to know any changes go to SE16N , enter the table CDHDR , T-Code SU01

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Thanks for your responds.

can you explain me how it is related to your answer to my question.

My question is when ever I change the sales order, I can go to environment--> changes> display document changes here

we can see the id who has been changed that is my ID like KUMARP. but it is showing RFCUSER.

so I want to know why it is showing RFCUSER instated of my Id KUMARP.

Thanks,

kumarp

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> so I want to know why it is showing RFCUSER instated of my Id KUMARP.

It is showing RFCUSER because that's the user ID that made the changes. When user KUMARP makes changes then that's the user ID that is shown.

RFCUSER is most likely a generic user for an RFC connection that is used by a remote system. Something was implemented in the system (e.g. a new interface) and apparently you didn't get a memo.

Ask your Basis or ABAP person who is RFCUSER and they'll explain. This is not an SD question.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

When a satellite system is connecting ECC and do some changes, it will be captured as changed by RFCUSER. For example, through CRM you can change customer master and it will reflect in ECC as changed by RFCUSER. In this case, do you have any IDocs which performs change action in sales orders? or the change might have got triggered by any RFC.

Regards,

GP