cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

open order,open delivery and open billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is open order,open delivery and open billing?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Many times in the past, you have been warned not to post such basic question but regret to note you ignored my repeated requests and continue to post basic question. Now I am forced to recommend your user id for deletion to the concerned panel.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

i know it is irritating to give an answer of slily question but sometime u may get confused . same thing happened with me i knew ans of these questions but for confirmation i mailed to sap forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chhaviii,

An open sales order is that order which is not yet delivered, open deliveries are those deliveries which are not Posted to Goods Issue, open billing documents are those which are not yet passed on to accounting and if also passed to accounting which are not yet been paid by the customer.

Regards,

Ashish Mishra.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

My suggestion is you better to test the full cycle and each and every transaction you will come to status through Document flow

suppose raise the Sale order and save the document and go to VA02 check the document flow or check the header and item status

Create Delivery and save (Don't do Picking and PGI) and check the document flow

Again go to VL02N and do the Picking and check the status

Again do the PGI and check the status(Document Flow)

Again you do the Billing and check the status (Document Flow)

Now you will come to know exactly what is open orders , open deliveries & open billing

Regards,

Prasanna

sambit_mishra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chhaviii,

An open sales order is that order which is not completely delivered, open deliveries are those deliveries which are not yet invoiced, open billing documents are those which are not yet passed on to accounting and if also passed to accounting which are not yet been paid by the customer.

Regards,

Sambit Mishra.