cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSD Value getting rounded off in ECC

0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am facing an issue at the time of transferring the FSD document from TM to ECC. My FSD has 3000 USD value (approx) but at the time when it goes to ECC this value gets converted to 30 USD only i.e. the Service PO & Service entry sheet gets created for 30 USD only.I am using only one charge type FB00 is my TCM.

I am not able to figure out how is the automatic rounding taking place. Even the payload from TM is bringing this value (3000) to ECC.

Note: My FSD doc currency and company code currency are same.(USD)

Would request your comments or inputs on this

Thanks

Edited by: Sanjeev Bose on Jan 20, 2012 9:57 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

What EHP and SP do your have installed for ECC and which version/release and SP do you have installed for TM? Depending on which combinations you have, there may be SAP Notes that need to be applied.

Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos

Hi Michael

Thanks for your reply

Well somehow i was able to resolve this but this is not supposed to be required.Anyhow i feel there might be a bug.

Anyways, i went down to the ECC>IMG>SAP Netweaver>general settings>Currencies>Set decimal places for currencies>Maintain blank OR zero for USD.

That somehow resolved our issue.But i seriously dont think this should have been done. Maybe it just worked.After going into deep we found that if no entries are being maintained in the table TCURX then the system will be default taking a rounding upto 4 decimal places for the document currency that you are using.

Thanks

Sanjeev Bose

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Interesting solution. I have not run into that issue before, but all the systems I worked on were already set up by others.

I also appreciate you posting the solution for others to benefit.

Thanks,

Mike