Did you mean: 

Condition type with initial value zero when determination fails

former_member206632
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would appreciate some help with the following requirement:

- In my pricing procedure I have a condition type that has an access sequence;

- When creating a sales order, if the determination fails I would like to show the condition type with value 0, and let the user enter the appropriate amount - if this is possible the user won't need to enter the condition type manually, only the amount;

Please note that I already know a workaround for this: if I place a determination table at the end of my access sequence with a simple key (like VKORG ) and enter ZERO for the condition record, I have my requirement fulfilled - I simply would like to know a better solution for this.

Regards,

Joã

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At V/08 check the condition type manually and at V/06 select your condition type in changes which can be made tab maintain

Manual entries make it blank.

While creating the sale order system will allow to enter the price manually,no need to enter the condition type.

Regards

Ram

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In pricing procedure (t.code V/08), check the box mandatory against the condition type.

Regards,

former_member206632
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I enter the MATNR and qty, I get error V1801 - "Pricing determination error: mandatory condition ZPR0 is missing".

Regards

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By configuration, the other option would be adding netvalue or pricing field in the incompletion procedure (t.code OVA2), so that the system can provide pop-up message. Check this thread on how to add the details in the incompletion procedure.

If this solution also does not suit you, then you have to look for user exit in the sales order processing.

Regards,