Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning LDAP USER to Suppliers

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HEllo ESO Experts,

Im creating a contact to a supplier, i browse the user in ESO to find it in LDAP and i do find it but when im trying to set the user as a supplier contact i get the next error:

" This value is used by an existing Contact. Duplicate valules are not allowed. The value may be used by an active member."

When i search in the supplier by contact, that user x is not assigned to any active contacts, is there a way to find out if that user is assign go a inactive supplier??? because we have around 200 inactive suppliers. I think that in order to chec the contact i have to check each one, is there another way.

Thank you..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is one out of the box query for All Inactive Suppliers but none such for All Inactive Supplier contacts.

What can happen is you can either modify the "Search Supplier Contacts by Name" query to add a field for Inactive checkbox. In the query defintion, look for this query and make the changes in the Query tab. Then you can do a preview to get the values.

Or if you have access to the PROD database, you can query the results directly there.

Vikram

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very Much Vikram, i had access to the database and indeed i saw that the contact was inactive. im Working on the query to show the inactive contacts.

Thank you very much for your help.

Answers (0)