cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standalone OC4J 9.0.4 - Loading sapsoext.dll - Unsatisfied Link Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was trying web based ssosample.jsp in a Standalone OC4J 9.0.4.

The problem i am facing is java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:getVersion()

The call to load sapsoext.dll via System.loadLibrary() is successful. However when I attempt to call any method on it, it fails with UnsatisfiedLinkError.

So why is it that the call to loadLibrary is successful but the call to actual function is failing?

This works fine when i run the satndalone ssosample from the command line. but the problem occuring when i deploy and run jsp sample using OC4J.

Is this a path problem, if so how do I configure it in OC4J standalone.

I have tried setting Variables like PATH, java.library.path, LD_LIBRARY_PATH none of them seem to have any effect on this.

I tried debugging using a windows file monitor. The library DLL1 is being read from the correct path and is being opened successfully.

Platform Windows 2000, JDK 1.4.2

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Karunya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally We could able to find what was the issue.

>>call to loadLibrary is successful but the call to

>> actual function is failing

This is because assigning a package structure to the SSO2Ticket and trying to call its native methods.

So, the JNI calls resulting with UnsatisfiedLinkError as the JNI export functions bound to this class

would be of the name JAVA_SSO2Ticket_<FUNCTION> instead of JAVA_<PACKAGE>_SSO2Ticket_<FUNCTION>

In Actual SSO2Filter sample the class SSO2Ticket present in the default package (a class which is not associated with any package).

The approach i have followed to load this SSO2Ticket class which doesn't have package structure is

Loading the class using class.forname() and then used reflection api to invoke methods on it.

i) What are the other approaches ? How other people are using SSO2Ticket.java when calling from a another Java file?

ii) In the Latest versions of sample, Is SSO2Ticket available with package structure?

Any body have an idea?