cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign trade data incomplete in a Downpayment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have an issue with the foreign trade data in the downpayment for a billing document (FAZ) from DE to GR. When I try to create the downpayment based on the order(document type: ZMTA) I have message "Foreign trade data incomplete for item 000100" when these kinds of sercices are not going to declare in the intrastat. I don't know how to fix it. I have checked the following:

- Material Master Data (service): the Export/import views have not been created. The item catergory for the services in the order is ZANZ

In customizing:

- Txs: VI29/ VI49 which are currently used for imcomplete Foreign trade data as a warning message. For the header the field EXPVZ and for the item EXART, EXPRF, HERKL, STAWN

- S&D -> Foreign Trade/Customs -> Basic Data for Foreign Trade -> Define Procedures and Default Value -> Define Procedure

Assign Sales and Distribution (SD) default value. Which the item catergory ZANZ is not included.

- S&D -> Foreign Trade/Customs -> Basic Data for Foreign Trade -> Define Procedures and Default Value -> Define Procedure Default.Which the item category ZANZ is not included.

- Txs: VE80: I have already excluded the item category ZANZ.

Could you someone the guide me?

Best Regards,

Eva.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OSS 1459330 - Error Message: VF072 Foreign Trade Data Incomplete.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Going through the configuration; it's already custimized and needed the imcompletion procedure for export and import, so due to that I can not check off the customization but I would like to avoid the funcionallity only for the downpayments.

These are the configuration applied:

-> VI29: Incompletation header: EXPVZ Mode of Transport; field control: 2

Incomplentation Item: EXART Business Transaction Type for Foreign Trade; field control: 2

EXPRF Export/Import Procedure for Foreign Trade; field control: 2

GRWRT Statistical value for foreign trade; field control: 2

HERKL Country of origin of the material; field control: 2

STAWN Commodity Code/Import Code Number for Foreign Trade;field control: 2

-> VI49: Incompletation header and item: warning and flag save incompletation log activated.

Also, I have checked the note 118573 to check off using the userexits but it seems that for data reasons consistency the following information cannot be overwritten:

- In header EXNUM, GRWCU, AUSOK

- In item: EXNUM, EXPOS, GRWRT, AUSOK

At the moment, I haven't seen a solution to avoid the foregin trade incomplete. Any idea?

Regards.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try by making the field legal control as blank for miles stone/down payment item category in t.code VI58 and then test again by creating new documents.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the field was already blank (legal control item category ZANZ : No check in export license area". that is not the root cause.

Regards.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check in t.code VI57 for the document type?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, and also the order was already blank the legal control (legal control: No check) and deselected the flag Dialog for legal control.

Regards.