Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NetWeaver Folders Management

former_member239281
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have to setup a testenviroment for netweaver foldermanagment formerly RM. I cannot find any guides for installation, no information about setting up contentserver .I know only, recordmanagment ist available with standardinstallation netweaver 7.3 ...

Thanks for any help

Kind regards

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Folders Management is included in Netweaver, so no need for separate installation. For testing purposes it is not necessary to use content server also. Just use SAP database as repository (can be chosen in the wizard when creating the content model) for both records and documents.

You can use RMS-ID S_RMS_DEMO in organizer to create a recordmodel (or change the standard (empty) model), but you have to do some customizing and configuration before you can start creating records in organizer or scaseps with that model. That's because Folders Management is a set of 'building blocks' that need a minimum set of parameters before you can actually use it.

Please refer to the online [documentation|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sem40bw/helpdata/EN/f5/18fc39eb31a700e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm] for more information

Regards, Erwin

former_member239281
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank for you help Erwin !

Kind regards Thomas