cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to call Smartform from MB90

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Ii need to call the custom smartoform for consignment goods issue ,could anybody please tell me the standard report to configure in nace.

Thanks,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Please go through this [MB90|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPSCM/OutputDeterminationinInventoryManagement+(IM)].

If need you can create a custom form create and assign it.Check and post if there is any issue.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For that purpose you need to make a z-program for the same & also to make a seperate smartform to call upon by this program. OR if you want to call the smartform with in the same program. I hope you will have to make user(customer) exit for that in which you will have to call the smartform as under that exit.

Regards,

Akg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for the reply,Actually Functional consultant can configure our smartform in nace ,in that form routine we need to call our smartform as per my knowledge. I want to know that standard program name and form routine name. Could you please help me on this.

Thanks,

Kumar.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Check this path

Materials Management>Inventory Management and Physical Inventory>Output Determination.

Here you can attach the custom form.

Regards,

Madhu.