cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:- Auxiliary materials for Fleet objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus/Friends

Here i have an issue reg the Assignment of Auxiliary materials to the Fuel types.

I did testing with assigning the materials in Testing but .....

Can i know the assignment of Auxiliary materials to the fuel types is done separately in development and Production.

Please reply.......

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1341210
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to do the settings in golden client (Development client) and then get it transported to the testing server and further production server. You may take help from your BASIS in knowing you servers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

What u guys suggested is correct...

But we need to assign the material master to the Fuel type ,where the material master is not transportable .

The material which we assign to fuel type will not be transportable ,but the assignment will be transported.

we cont say that the same material no will be generated at the time of creation of material master in quality and Production.

So please suggest me whether we need to assign the material no in the Quality and Production.

Regards

Kumar

former_member1341210
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will be creating the same material master ( the one you have created on the golden client) in quality as well as production.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kweltom,

ThanQ for your reply.....

But the same material number will not be created in Quality and Production ,if we use internal number ranges.

Then at that time we need to assign them in quality and production.

Regards

Kumar

former_member1341210
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ohh, you are using internal number range. \

Then in that case you have to tell your BASIS consultant to open up the client and then do the modification. As in., then you can insert the material number which was created for AUX.MATERIAL. Once the work is done you should tell him to close the client for any further modification.

Regards,

TOM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Assignment is configuration, you have to do it development and transport it to quality >>production system respectively.

Regards

Seenu