cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dms file checked in but not available directly in server.

former_member202372
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

We had an issue where we were not able to save/ check in the file in to content repository.

Some how after lot of changes in basis settings we are not getting that error.

The file is getting saved and when i asked my other colleague to log in to other system he was able to see and we were able to download the same.

But when basis guy with his access logged in to server directly moved to "D" drive and content repository folder he was not able to see the file saved there.

So i am in fix now please suggest me whether our settings and result are fine or need to do any other settings.

checked OAC0 is having http and DMS, the same repository is assigned to storage category and we has saved in the same storage category.

Regards,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the authroization profile of yours and basis team there could be some reasons

former_member202372
Participant
0 Kudos

Actually basis guy himself checked in his system with his log in and was not able to find files in the respective folder. But we are able to load retrive files from the colleagues systems with whom ever we checked here.

I just need confirmation that files which we are saving are successfully saving in content server/repository. How to check on this

regards,

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I just need confirmation that files which we are saving are successfully saving in content server/repository. How to check on this

A lock symbol next to the original file once you check-in indicates that the file has been saved successfully in the content repository!!

However,based on your earlier posts and our interaction over mail,i understand that your issue is pending since quite a while.An SAP OSS would be the best way forward so that your configuration settings can be verified and the actual cause identified.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

former_member202372
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks a lot friend for the reply. We had raised OSS notes, as per that our basis guy performed certain tasks like upgrading the maxdb, odbc driver installation some patch run etc as it resolved. SAP people were very help full in this regard and they looked in to each point carefully.

Now i am not more getting any error while saving the file. Also the lock button is locked now and others can download it also.

As known I had waited quite some time to get this now i wanted my self sure to make a test which will give us some result saying that original is saved in so and so location of content repository.

As i was not able to get suitable answer i posted this thread.

Satish