cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Selection for Networks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am working on the field selection for Networks. In TCode CJ20N, Network Header Overview, the Resp. Cost Center field (on Assignment Tab) is avialable, however, the same is not showing up in the Field Selection for Networks (TCodes: OPUA, OPUB and OPUC). Similar is the case with Plan Cost Calculation drop downlist (on Control Tab).

How can we define the field selection for these fields?

Regards

Shoaib

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i think the Resp. Cos.Center and Req cost center field will be available only in Project Def. and WBS element. i do not think it will be available for network header and activities.

Former Member

AP Thanks for the reply.

As you mentioned, the Resp. Cost Center (PRPS-FKSTL) and Req. Cost Center (PRPS-AKSTL) are available in the WBS on Basic Data Tab Page. However, the Resp. Cost Center (CAUFVD-KOSTV) field is also available on the Network Header Level on Assignments Tab and the dropdown list Plan Cost Calc (CNDOK-NW_PLANCOST) is also showing up in the Network Header, Control Tab Page.

The fields Resp. Cost Center (CAUFVD-KOSTV) and Plan Cost Calc (CNDOK-NW_PLANCOST) are not available in the field selection for Networks as mentioned earlier. The Resp. Cost Center and Req. Cost Center on WBS are available on the WBS Field Selection.

How do we control the field selection for the Resp. Cost Center (CAUFVD-KOSTV) and Plan Cost Calc (CNDOK-NW_PLANCOST) on Network Header Level.

Regards

Shoaib