Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

when our partner sending xcbl order response file they are getting below error

The adapter failed to transmit message going to send port"***" with URL "https:/*****". It will be retransmitted after the retry interval specified for this S end Port. Details:"The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.".The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.".

I am using AS2 as sender in module config I gave

module name key

localejbs/Seeburger/solution/as2 solutionid

localejbs/CallSapAdapter exit

can anyone please help me how to slove this error

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

403 error can occur due to various reasons. Few of them are mentioned here

There could be more reasons as well. e.g. if Party definition is incorrect. You have not spelled Seeburger correctly in Party definition.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I am totally confused with my scenario. I want to explain clearly so that you may gve some solution

As I send earlier my vendor is sending data in XCBL format which is ORDER RESPONSE

1) so when I configured my adapter as AS2 sender ( Vendor getting 403 forbidden error )

2) If I use split adapter It is coming to seeburger but with error as Cannot initiate received message to backend system AND max retry reached!

As u said earlier so many times that as we are using XCBL there is no need to use split adapter and mapping name

So I checked your blogs for certificates and it is fine from both the ends. I do no where I am doing error.

Can you please help me out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error is due to because of their biztalk server was configured to dev instead quality as they said us before.

Thanks for the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

403 Forbidden AS2 error is mainly because of incorrect configuration:

1) Both Sender and Receiver Party should have a AS2ID entry in Agency/Schema and these same AS2ID should also be used to send/receiver messages from Sender/Receiver system.

2) Check the message subject name, it should be same in both sender and receiver system.

- Amol