cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SU53 data in a table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I give support to users, when they tell me they get an authorization error, I want them to mail me their SU53 screen image.

Can I access this ungranted access trials list, filter it by user? I wnat to see that info directly.

I read somewhere ST01, but the list output is complicated and it does not give me the info that I seek. (like Aut. object > values, as in SU53)

I also found a code written by an SAP employee, would that give me what i'm looking for?

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/ShowST01authorization+trace

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Su53 gives last failed authorization check only u cannot see history.

If u want to see error instead of user sending u can go to su53->icon on top ->F5 it will prompt for userid.u can see here

ST01->gives the history of user from the time when the trace is activated to when it is stopped.But this takes lot of space

make sure that u run trace only for a particular user

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Best use the audit log and search here for the actions of your users. Check for the new transaction RSAU_READ_LOG you can set the filters for your use very easily. Only thing - as tthere will be a big number of data to filter - itt might need some ttime to find the results...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

But can i view its history, not just the last one, other ones tried in between, or other details like time etc.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

To my knowledge we cant get tht details,SU53 values get overwrite for user Only way is to activate the trace and ask the user to do the process in which he is facing the authorization issue.In st01 just activate authorization check ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can view su53 for other user ,Just got to SU53 transaction code and press f5 give the user id you want to check, it will be the last missing object the user tried