cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overhead cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Pls let me know about the what is Overhead cost and why and how is used in PM order?How overhead cost value is determined in the order?

Regards,

Bkumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1341210
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This might help you.

Link: [Please Refer|;

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks most of the part is cleared like how overhead rate is coming/calculating in MO order cost.But still i am not aware that what is use of overhead rate and whay it is not appearing in Actual cost.it appears in plan cost only in the order.Pls let me know how it would appear in Actual cost in the order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

When we reserve the material or create the service PR the cost will be appeared in Planned cost (as per the settings in SPRO for value categories),After that when you post the material reserved or create the SES for the services this Planned cost will be transferred to Actual cost.

I think this will be help full

Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,That is fine when Planned cost and Actual cost appear But question is about overhead rate.when overhead rate is appeared and why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If overhead cost to be appeared in actual cost you need to run KGI2 then it will be included in actual cost.

Regards,

Sudhkar

Edited by: SUDHAKAR P V on Jan 24, 2012 10:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi this is the answer i was looking for..Thanks all for your supppeort.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you need to define in order type- object class as overhead in OIOA transaction.

all costs related to order to goes to overhead

Regards

Seenu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

overhead cost means

we might be using some utilties for the order. to caculate the values for the utilities we uses resources with activity type.

then we will maintain price for these in KP26 so that the price calcualtion happens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you elaborate this?You mean only in the case of activity type we use overhead?