cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product category exists more than once

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SRM 7.0/ECC 6.0 (Ext classic)

Our SRM was earlier connected to ECC100 and was working perfectly. Now it is connected to ECC200 and working.

But area of concern is while creating limit SC, when I select a product category, the system displays a message "Product category exists more than once. Use input help". I have deleted all product categories of old ECC system from COMM_HIERARCHY too. This does not occur when I create a normal SC.

Anyone can please advise?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check the Material Group in ECC 6.0

Check in SRM in the Extended attribute tab whether the backend logical system and the product category are correct

In creation of shopping cart for the user it is picking from here

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Ganesh,

You are right about extended attributes but these entries are correctly maintained. I deleted and maintained again as well but it did not help.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SRM backend

Go to Se91 : enter BBP_PD and check for this message

Take the help of ABAPER and debug to find out the root cause

G.Ganesh Kumar

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Kindly refer to the SAP Notes 1536064 & 1606413 Product category exists more than once; use input help .

This should your issue here.

Best Regards,

Rahul

Edited by: Rahul Rastogi on Jan 20, 2012 5:31 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in SPRO you have a setting for define logical system for product category. check if you have mentioned more than one logical system there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

Thanks. Only 1 entry referring to current ECC backend exists under 'Define Backend system for product category'

Regards,

Nikhil