Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Central Contract in SRM 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are on SRM 7 Ehp1.

ECC Ehp4

Need a clarification on Central Contract of SRM.

When we create and distribute the Central contract to backend, the price is shown as Zero in Backend.

When the PO is created in backend, from where will the price be picked. Is it SRM?

Is this correct?

Thanks

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for condition type you send from SRM to ECC. Default is PB00. You have to make z condition type in SRM. It will resolve your price problem. Price is copied from SRM as it is.

For any PO in backend price has to be picked from SRM. (in case of central contracts)

Hope it resolves your doubt.

Regards,

yaniVy

reward if helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yani,

I have few more questions related to central contract.

1. In Central Contract Hierarchy, should the parent contract always be defined as Basic contract or can it also contain line items.

2. And can we distribute the parent contract to the backend or should we only distribute the child contracts.

Thanks

Aditya

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you creating service contracts?

When we worked on Hierarchy contract we used MDM to get hold of those. As there were several issues in distribution.

1. Basic Contract can contain line items.

2. This is where we have used MDM to store contracts & used accordingly.

You can distribute parent contract (with child contracts) as of I fell. Give a shot & let us know the ensues.

Regards,

yaniVy

reward if helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yani,

1. Basic contract cannot contain line items. My question was whether parent contract should always be defined as basic contract or can it also contain line items. I am assuming , when you said , it can contain line items, you are actually referring to the parent contract.

2. Contract hierarchy can be achieved by defining the Super ordinate number in the hierarchy tab of the Central Contract.

Let us wait for others inputs. I will update the forum with my findings.

Thanks

Aditya