cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stardard job/report to delete/cancel error messages from XI adapter engine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have around 4,00000 error messages in XI Adapter Engine. We need to cancel/delete these messages. Is there any standard SAP report/job which can help us to do it ? How we can make it faster? Can somebody please help.

Thanks

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

refer the SAP below notes on detailed information around Arhival and deletion;

SAP Note 872388 u2013 Troubleshooting Archiving and Deletion in PI.

SAP Note 49545 Deleting unnecessary work items

SAP Note 836092 BPE-RUN: Archiving/deleting work items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I seem to have a weird deletion issue on the adapter engine as well. It is only in our development server, luckily:

All these messages are in delivered, but yet, they are not deleted. I have already tried "/MessagingSystem/archiving/reorgdb.jsp", but it says there are no messages to be deleted. The persist unit in the NWA is set to 1 day. However, these are messages from February. Is there any way I can force deletion?

* It is important to note that all these messages belong to a SOAP to File scenario. (sort of synchronous -> asynchronous). But, in production, these messages get deleted just fine. So I am sort of lost.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The best way is to cancel the messages and run the job RSXMB_DELETE_MESSAGES.

and

please refer below links:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=233475858&navigatingVersions=true

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the reply.

I need to delete all the message having status "System error" from the adapter enjine. Is it possible by the RSXMB_DELETE_MESSAGES. If not is there any other way to delete all the messages from adapter anjine having status "System Error".

Thanks

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if it's a dev/test system and you want to do it quickly you can always use

http://<host>:<port>/MessagingSystem/archiving/reorgdb.jsp

but this will delete everything...

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos