cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Issue control in WBS

former_member213716
Participant
0 Kudos

I am creating a user status for WBS to restrict the Goods ISSue and forbidden the Goods issue delivery & Post goods issue transcation control.

Now after setting the same Uset Status also system is allowing the goods issue in to the WBS.

Pls suggest is there is any other transcation control is there to restrict the Goods Issue in WBS.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you have checked this already, but a small doubt.

Please check if your source document (PR or PO) has the account assignment done to this particular WBS for the line item under discussion.

former_member213716
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

> I hope you have checked this already, but a small doubt.

>

> Please check if your source document (PR or PO) has the account assignment done to this particular WBS for the line item under discussion.

Hi,

PR & PO Both have Same WBS assign as account assignment ,

Goods is issued to the same WBS and user status is set to the same WBS.

former_member213716
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is any one had tryied this to control the Goods Issue in WBS through the User Status.

rgds

Rajesh

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Though WBS user status you cant control what you require. As Good Issue transcation control not works in user status. Why it is like so that i dont know but i tried it and it not works.

For the same you have to write CO validation and call the same in your project validation.

In this validation you have to restrict the movement type for GOODS issue for your WBS either by maitaining those WBS in Ztable or if you have already some logic.

We had done this by maintaing Ztable in which WBS are maintained for which we are restricting GOODS ISSUE to happen.

It is clear that through user status it is not possible.

regards,

former_member213716
Participant
0 Kudos

Can We go for enhancement,

Through ABAP enhancement we can restrict the Goods Isuue once a Specific User Status will be set to the WBS.

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with your CO consultant and write function in raltaion with check to WBS user status. Call same function in your project validation.

former_member213716
Participant
0 Kudos

Done throgh the enhancement ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think similar status needs to be created for network activity and assigned, as goods issue happens against network.

Regards

Shrikant

former_member213716
Participant
0 Kudos

Here Goods are issued to WBS not network...Procurement is happening from MM module not from PS.

So no need to create the network status..

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case, try blocking goods receipt and issue both in your status and then check.

former_member213716
Participant
0 Kudos

i had forbidden the Goods issue delivery & Post goods issue transcation control in user status but it won't work.

my requirement is to block the GI only not GR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check whether any user exit or badi can be used for this requirement