Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Authorisation issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

One of my abaper have developed zreport from std txn PC00_M08_DRL_PERSON.

The user assigned to this txn is unable to get the list of personel numbers when trying to search with * and the error he gest is "Result list is incomplete due to missing authorization".

The SU53 shows that last authorisation check was succeful but at the bottom of it a message is displayed saying failed structural authorisation.

But the values shown are already in the role.

Can you please guide how to resolve this problem

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Failure in structural authorization can not be resolved through Role. The system is working as per SAP Standards. If someone is restricted with structural auth then the output of the report should not show all values but should only display results pertaining to the Org structure the user has access through structural profile.

1. Do you want the user to have a structural profile assigned? If no, please remove structural auth from the user's position or directly in OOSB table and then let the user try. In this case, please ensure that roles assigned to the user should have "*" for PROFL field in P_ORGINCON.

2. If you want the user to have structural auth and still fetch complete records from the report. please let me know, I will let you know the solution.

Thanks,

Deb

0 Kudos

Hi Deb,

Can you let me know the solution for second scenario

" If you want the user to have structural auth and still fetch complete records from the report. please let me know, I will let you know the solution ".

Thanks,

Sanketh.